Had LMP and got pregnant, taken MTP for abortion, bleeding. Advised crisanta contraceptive pills. Will there be pregnancy complications in future?

Hi, I had my LMP on 26th Jan 2012 . After that I became pregnant . I was diagnosed with pregnancy of 5 weeks 3 days but since I did not want the baby I took MTP abortion tablets from a gynecologist after which I bleeded for around 10-12 days. The doctor has now advised me Crisanta oral contraceptive pills. I am 26 yrs old, height 5.6 and weigh around 95 kgs. What should I do to improve my overall health and will there be any complications in me getting pregnant in future?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012