Had Head injury in 2007 now having nose bleed and bipolar. Is this happening because of injury ?

my boyfriends son fell 15ft back in 2007. he hit his head , he has started havind nose bleeds that take awhile to get stopped. he also seems bippolar at times, could these be from his injury. I work as a cna on a nuero/stroke floor and u see what frontal lobe injuries result in, usually we get the sh*t beat out of us.the boy is 10 it happen in 07, now he has a knot on side of his neck below his ear . He will not listen to his father, could any of this be related to the fall or is it typical 10 yr old
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011