Had Fever. Typhoid came positive. Recurring Fever. Should I be worried about the findings?

My boyfriend traveled to a place and ever since he came back he was feeling feverish(been 7days since he felt feverish). Then he went to the hospital on 19 april 2013 after a week of being feverish , and was admitted. In the evening after his reports, it was told his typhoid came positive. Its been 3 days since he is admitted in hospital, his fever is recurring (temperature around 104) and temperature becomes normal then again fever comes. I wish to know why is the fever coming back again and again, and when should i expect his condition to become normal with no fever.

Would be thankful for a reply.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013