Had Eustachian tube dysfunction. Found retraction in ear drum. Having sensitivity to sound and light, blurry eyes, disequilibrium. Related to ETD?

Hello doctor, I just wondered if you can give me some advice. I have had Eustachian tube dysfunction for three months now after returning from a long flight. I recently went to the ENT and was told I have a retraction in my ear drum which is indicative of this. However I also have symptoms such as sensitivity to light and noise, often in a busy place I find my eyes feel blurry and I cant focus properly, I also have a feeling of disequilibrium, sometimes I feel like I am on a boat, or the ground is bouncing below me. Do you think this is all related to ETD? The ENT does not seem to think these are symptoms of the condition. Many thanks for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013