Had D&C previously, now pregnancy test positive. What are the chances of being pregnant again?

hi my names AAAAAAA . i had a d&c 2 weeks ago today . i took a pregnancy test just now and its a clear positive . what are the chances of been pregnant again please help ??
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Just after two weeks of D&C, a new conception is not likely. The positive pregnancy test that you have got is likely to be due to the raised levels of hormones from the previous pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal