Had CABG-5 vessel after heart attack. Racing heart, dizziness, breathlessness, chest pain. Done stress test. Failed graft or new vein occlusion?

My dad had CABG 5-vessel in Jan 2011 after a heart attack a few days prior. About 4 ms after surgery he began hvng syncopal episodes of heart racing, dizzy, short of breath & slight chest pain . This always occurred after he had been outside and doing work, even as light as painting. A stress test done today revealed he is not getting enough blood flow to part of heart (inferior wall I think). He will hve heart cath done tomorrow, but they think its a blockage. His EF was 63%. Does this sound like a failed graft or new vein occlusion? What are his options?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012