Had C section, tumour removed. Sharp pain in breast, growing lumps on bladder, leg, pelvic area. Problem?

I had a c section where they found some type of tumor with hair and teeth and had to remove my left overie and tube. Its been almost three weeks. I have a sharp pain n my breast but theres no knot. On the top of my bladder to the right I have a lump thats geting bigger and causing pain. Another one inbetween my leg and my pelvic area. Im worried to death im goi g to call my obgyn as soon as they openn. Does this sound normal?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013