Had AC joint surgery on the shoulder for ligament tear. Any cosmetic surgery to fix this?

I had major AC joint surgery a few years ago on my right shoulder . I tore all three ligaments completely. My movement is good and strength is pretty good although not near as strong as my left. I have started to lift weights again and I think I can get the strength back. However, my biggest concern is cosmetic. The repaired shoulder appears slouched and is nowhere near a broad as the left. Is there anything I can do or any procedures that can be done to fix this?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013