Had 3 abortions before. Took anti D injections. Concieved now. Possible risks for the baby?

hi , I had 3 abortion and 1 male baby in last 7 years ( my son is 5 .6 yrs now ) I had my first abortion through DCT before my son was born and 2 more abortion after my son was born one was DCT and other is Medication termination .. .. Now im carrying and im at 27 weeks , I did ICT test and its +ve ... I am o negative blood and my husband is A+ve .. I took Anti D injection after all the abortions i had .. I had 2 DCT and 1 tablet termination .. Please tell me what is the risk for the baby
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013