Had 2 seizures, sore rib cage, bite tongue. Taking ibuprofen. Difficulty in sitting, standing, eating. Recommendations?

I had 2 grandmal seizures sunday night. i bite my tounge really bad and my rib cage is very very sore so is my lower back. i went to the hospital and they told me to take ibuprofen. that helps for a headache. should i call my doctor? Everyone in my town including my doctor hates our hospital its full jerks and morons. i can barely sit or stand and its just frustrating. i can barely eat anything because i took gouges out of my tounge when i bite it and i can barely eat. im very uncomfortable
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013