Hace dark patches around eyes, lips and mouth. Have low iron. What is the cause and remedy?

Hi, i'm a 16 year old girl and i've never smoked or taken drugs or whatever. I have a dark black ring around my lips, dark circles under my eyes and a dark patch around my mouth. I used to lick my lips a lot when i was younger so maybe that had an effect :s Also, i've just found out i have low iron.. Could that be a contributor? I also have a pale, tired looking face. What are the causes and how can i treat this? Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013