HPV virus, abnormal cells, depression, cystic acne, high estrogen. Husband has done vasoctomy. Should I get hysterectomy?

Hi, I am a 40 year old woman with a very long history of abnormal cells mainly pertaining to the HPV Virus, I have had numerous cryo-surgeries over the years, I have two children now and am all done with that part, my husband has had a vasoctomy. That was over 10 years ago. 2 years ago abnormal cells were again present and my doctor performed the LEEP procedure. The pathology report after that came back showing remaining cells, then I had I pap or two that would be normal, now back to having 'low grade' abnormal cells. He has in talking mentioned performing a hysteroectomy and leaving the overies. I am meeting with my doctor tomorrow for another 3 month follow up Pap test, and I have really decided that I am ready to be done with all of this. I think it is time to get it over with. My hormonal history is another story it is a disaster, a battle with severe depression, cystic acne, horible PMS ever since my teens, mood swings that my family is just suffering from and I have been treated with medications for anger, irritability to the extreme. My point is this: Why should it be my doctors decision whether or not I have a hysterecotmy? I have been through over 20 years of this and am out of my child bearing years. I have already had a LEEP procedure that has not worked?? This has gone on long enough? Here is my other question: Why does he have the say so whether or not I keep my ovaries? He told me that I am young and that I need them. I want them gone! I have decided that they are fighting against me. I am already on Bio-identical hormones and we are having a hard time even getting those regulated, because of what my BODY is producing. I am still naturally extremely high estrogen, and it seems to me that with all of the other hormonal issues mentioned above that it may just be easier adjusting hormone supplementation going in from the OPPOSITE DIRECTION?? Without ovaries?? Isn't that my decision? If I am going to have a hysteroectomy? If anyone has any advice I would gladly appreciate it. I am just walking around with HPV and a hormonal disaster, I feel like I don't have the untimate say so. Thank You and I greatly appreciate your knowledge on this subject. emails are fine also!
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013