HPT negative, irregular period, mild PCO. Could i still be pregnant?

I was 5 days late on my period which has never happened. My period then came but was lighter than usual but enough to use towels but was like brownish and looked like old blood. I have then come off period after 4 days and I now have light pink bleeding when I wipe. Urine Home pregnancy tests are negative, could I still be pregnant. I am 37, never had a pregnancy and I am just really confused what is happening I also do have mild PCO but this has never caused a problem and was found by accident on ultrasound scan
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013