HPT faint positive, urine and blood test negative. Having a brownish discharge. Did I have a miscarriage?

i took a couple home pregnancy tests and they came back with faint positives (used morning urine). i went to my obgyn and their urine test was negative, though i had only slept that night for 2-3 hours. so the urine wasnt very concentrated. Went for a blood test , no results yet. But im having a bloody discharge thats syrupy and sometimes stretchy... it went from a brownish discharge to a dark dark burgundy after i went to my doctor and she had to keep pushing the duck thing(dont know proper name for it) back into me because it kept coming out. and thats when the cramps went from dull to more painful. Im just worried that its a miscarriage , what do you think?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012