HIV result came with negative, blood given for blood test but no response from them

dear sir, i m a 26 yrs man, i had protected exposure with csw, on 28th and on 69th day after exposure i had tridot hiv test and both came negative, then on 95th day i donated blood in govt. hospital, i told medical officer a detailed history about my exposure and also mentioned on blood donation form to check my blood for hiv and other deseases. medical officer assured me that if there is any problem then they will let me know within 1 month and if no call till 1 month then there is no problem, one month passed away no calls. what you suggest doc.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Aug 2011