Gynecomastia, overweight. Taking zinc to stop estrogen production, no relief. Treatment?

hello i am inquiring about about man boobs from the age of 13-19 i have always had man boobs even at a point were i was only 65 kg 5ft 7. And i have got used to them to be honest but recently i have been getting fed up of them due to me going to the gym and working out a lot i can get every part of my body the way i want it through exercise accept from my man boobs although i think i am just overweight at 74kg at the moment although i have just come down from 83kg and it really just puts me down how no matter how much effort i put in i cant get rid of them if i went to the doctors about this what treatment could they offer and how affective i have tried taking large amounts of zinc to try and reduce estrogen production but it didn t really work either
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012