Gutka and smoking addiction, have pus on tonsils, severe pain, prescribed medicines and gargling solution. Suggestion?

i am having pus on my tonsills. it was paining from the last 3 days but today morning i saw in the mirror and it was horrible. now i can relate stinky smell from my mouth from the last three days bcoz of that only. Dr.has given me antibiotics and one benzadymine solution for gargle. tell me any other thing you want to suggest for.i am having a habbit of eating guthkha and smoking .
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012