Gum and nerve pain, treatment?

Hi Dr, I ve suffering gum nerve pain for almost 1 1/2 years now. Until now they can find any solution. Please advise what to do.thank you. AAAAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
hi.from ur history it appears that probably u r suffering from gum pain.most common cause of gum pain is gingival inflammation, which is due to accumulation of plapue and calculus around your tooth.visit ur nearby dentist, get the xray done and go for complete oral prophylaxis.wish u good health
Dentist Dr. Gunjan Gupta's  Response
i read your problem,you said that you have gum nerve pain.........
what type of pain you feeling you did not tell about that....
firstly you go to dentist and go for a complete oral examination and find out the exact reason of pain,whether it is gum pain or a nerve pain........
if it is a gum pain it could be because of infection,caries,severe gingivitis or periodontitis etc.........
after complete checkup and final diagnosis go for a proper treatment..........
please go for complete oral examination.....
take care
Dr.Gunjan Gupta
Dentist Dr. Ankit Aggarwal's  Response
it isnt clear here, whether you are having gum pain or nerve pain . but still, if its gum pain, it can be due to gingivitis or periodontitis or if their is infected tooth with a draining sinus, it can also cause pain in gums. for gingivitis or periodontitis , you have to go for scaling from your dentist. and also maintain oral hygeine , do warm saline rinses 4 -5 times a day.
if its infected tooth, get yourself clinicaly examined. and take amoxycillin 500mg three times a day along with voveran .
if its nerve pain, take baclofen twice a day along with tegretol and becasol capsules. it will help.

wishing you healthy life
with best regards
Dr Ankit