Groggy headache, stomach virus, soft stools, abdominal cramps, nausea, no pregnant

hi doc. i have been waking up with a groggy headache and its almost every morning and sometimes through out the day. i had a stomach virus a month ago and i still have symptoms. My stools are small and soft and i get occasional cramping in my lower abdominal. i have nausea in the morning and i know im not pregnant . i don t know if its a lingering virus or if it could be something else. im more concerned about the headaches and soft stools. what could it be?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012