Greyish discharge, cramping. Had miscarriage. Was put on cytotec. Can it be my periods?

Hello, I miscarried close to 6 weeks ago. I was put on cytotec twice but I still retained products of conception. 4 weeks ago I had a D n C. I bled for a couple of days and then had spotting. 10 days ago I started having cramps again and having spotting accompanied by greyish discharge. i dont spot all night and then in the day I begin cramping and having that grey like discharge with light blood when I wipe.

I called my gyno and he said it can be my period. Is this possible? Should I be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013