Greenish yellow patches on breast. Caused due to rough actions during intercourse, sign of breast cancer?

Hi Doctor, I am having greenish yellow patches seen on left breast today.. I am confused if it is caused by the actions during intercourse with my husband or a symptom of breast cancer . I am very close to my menstrual cycle as well..since last week I am having a rough breast is paining a bit as always..but this time .. yellow green patches are seen all over the breast randomly...I am worried that there might be some internal bleeding as well due huge stress on breast during intercourse..
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013