Graves disease. Have tremors, palpitations, shivering. Taken Iodine. Will my weight be affected?

Hi last year i was diagnosed with graves disease , they intially wanted me to have an op, which i refused, later decided to take the pills and iodine and our bloka , i stopped it because i got violently ill, i dont however feel well at all!! im always sweaty and pulapitaions and hot and shaky , i suffer from tremors its affects my whole life .... what can i do , should i take the pur bloka , will it help , will i get ill , will it help , will i loose or gain weight ... i just want to be normal .... i feel like im going to have a heart attack at anytime
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013