Grape sized gland under the jaw. Took Amoxillin. Low fever, night sweats, fatigue. What is it?

Hi, I am a 23 yo female with persistent low grade fever for the past 3 weeks. I started with a 10 day course of Amoxicillin when I first noticed the gland under my jaw was grape sized. I had no symptoms at that point. As I continued the meds, my symptoms got worse. I have night sweats , fatigue , disoriented, dizzy, unable to form words well, walking straight is a challenge. Also, no new medications. Went to ER today and they did BMP, CBC, Kidney function and UA. Everything came back fine. I feel miserable and don t know what it is. Help please.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012