Got tonsils out. Delay in periods. Taking antibiotics, pain killers. Was on antidepressants. Reason for delayed period?

I recently just got my tonsils out and have been on numerous antibiotics and pain killers. My tonsils were leaking what I was told was poison and my period is a week late and I have not had sex and I also take antidepressants but due to not being able to swallow them during the two weeks after I got my tonsils out I was wondering if that change in medication as in not taking them could be affecting my period
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013