Got tattoo done, have increased heart rate, low BP. Take excessive coffee and energy drinks, smoking habit. Cause?

hello. Im a male almost 18years old. a couple of months ago i got my tattoo done and the first night i went to sleep my heart rate was really fast i checked my blood pressure and it was really low so for 3 nights and day i was just in bed after a week i got better and after couple of weeks the same thing happened again and it repeats now for 2months but i get it not so often. Also i use to drink a lot of coffee and energy drink everyday and i smoke for atleast 2years now i have done couple of blood test which im waiting for my results and when my heart starts to beat faster i kind of find hard to breathe not that i got asthma or anything everything just started after my tattoo was done do you have any advice of what could be happening to me? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012