Got sharp, pain in abdomen. Felt sick, fainted, bloated, hurts while walking or sleeping. What's going on?

Hi, I m female, 22 years. Last night whilst in bed I was suddenly hit by an excruciating pain in my lower abdomen . The pain was sharp and intense, I felt sick, and very faint. The pain was this intense for an hour and a half, I managed to control the pain by sitting on the edge of the bed with my chest on my knees. It didn t feel like a general stomach ache as I often get these, and definitely not a UTI as again, I have had these quite severely. I was quite scared as I ve never felt pain like it, but I managed to fall asleep eventually. This morning, my stomach feels bloated and tender, hurts to press, walk or sit. I am not pregnant either. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012