Got pinkish blood in urine after having wine. Any thing serious?

Hello my period finished on the 20th of dec...2012,on new years eve i had a couple glasses of wine,in the early morning i went to the bathroom and there was light pinkish blood i spotted until it was time for my next period which flowed as usual for 5 to 7 days on the last day which was last night i had 2 glasses of wine and this morning i m spotting again what is wrong with me.......
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

there is nothing clinically wrong with you.
Isolated episode of such inter menstrual could occur.
Wishing you happy new year 2014

In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak