Got periods twice, brown spotting, dizzy, fever, breast hurt. Why is this happening?

im 20 and ive had 2 periods this month which is odd the first lasted 3 days and was pretty much brown spotting and the second (now) is brown and a little red ive felt very dizzy and have a fever. my stomic is killing me to the point i vomited before it started and i feel sick almost 24/7 my brests hurt on and off and ive had mayjor loss in appitite . im not sure what it is but all i really wanna do is sleep and rest i havnt really wanted to do anything. any info on what it might be would be greatly appreated! thank you!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
use homoeopathic medicine pulsatila 200 4 drop mor and eve
mag sulf 30 4 drop noon and nt