Got periods, took pills regularly, still have dizziness and drowsiness. Chances of pregnancy?

I am taking Diane 35 since November. I went home December to my home country to be with my husband. November and December periods were all good. For January, I had my period on the 1st. I left our home country January 11 and had my period again on the 28th. I never missed a pill until this day. Just wondering why I feel dizzy and always sleepy. Is there a chance that I’m pregnant even if I had my period already?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013