Got normal periods post dry sex. Pregnancy chances?

Hi, i haven t had sex. But my boyfriend and i were grinding but he didn t ejaculate. The outside of his undies was a little bit wet but that was because of me. His undies were very new and had two layers but he only pre-ejaculated and the inside of his undies weren t wet and he didn t go near my vagina . I got my periods a week later when they were due as im always on time and they were ontime and they were normal and heavy as my periods were normal as they usualy are. It has been a month. Could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012
Hi Pixie,

One if you have menses after having sex and even there is full penetration and ejaculation, there is no chance of being pregnant.
I mean to say that if you have a normal menses after the sex at your normal time than chances of pregnancy is very rare and not possible.
In your condition which you have describe there is very rare possibility of any thing from your booyfriend being gone into you and the chances of being pregnant is very very less and other important thing which make this confirm is that you have your normal menses after one week of this which make it impossible for pregnancy. Once menses is there the uterine formation which is there for maintaining the pregnacy is washed off and there is no possibility for any implantation to being pregnant.

Thanks and take care.