Got hit on temple. Started feeling dizzy, headache and lump appeared. Should I be concerned?

I slammed my temple ( right on the soft spot) Into the fireplace mantle corner while Christmas decorating. It hurt so bad I had to lay down, keep eyes closed because I felt so dizzy and the pain made me cry for about 5-10 mins. I have a lump now and it s very tender but then I felt ok. This evening about 12 hours later I started having a headache and feel pressure on that side. I expected a headache to go with the lump but is it normal that the headache started so late? What symptoms should I look for to followup with a doctor? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012