Got hemorrhage and low vision after cataract removal. Developed large floater which eventually broke up. Suggestions?

I have had macular holes repaired in both eyes (one twice) and cataracts removed in both eyes. Cataract removal in my right eye resulted in a hemorrhge which in turn resulted in very usable vision in that eye. Last week I developed a large floater (about the size of a pencil eraser) Exactly one week later I watched as it began to change shape and eventually break up. I no longer have the floater. As I am very paranoid about losing more vision, I m wondering what is happening.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013