Got heavy period after unprotected sex. HPT negative. Is there any chances of pregnancy?

i wanting to no the likelyness of me being pregant i have unprotected sex 4 weeks ago and done a test it says i wenrt pregnant then had unprotected sex on the 12 to the 13 of january 2013 10 times i cam on my pireod on the 17th january 2013 and have just come off on the 21/22 january i normally have heavy pireods that last up to 7 days but this one was heavy the first 2 days then just stopped i also done a pregnancy test 3 days after the unprotected sex on the 12/13 but it dint show up as it genarlly takes a few weeks what is the likely ness of me being pregant and would i have to wait to test again
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
The comparatively lighter period that you had has ruled out the possibility of pregnancy. The negative pregnancy test was too early to detect any rise in HCG levels in the urine. You can confirm this by going for blood HCG levels estimation.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal