Got hard hit on chest. Hurts while coughing. How to get relief?

Hi my friend got punched in the chest really hard and his chest has been hurting for weeks. He doesn t want to go to the doctors so I was wondering if there was anything I could do for him. I don t recall him saying it hurts all the time. Only really when he coughs, puts pressure on his chest, and sometimes getting up to fast after laying down. So if there is anything I can do I would very much appreciate help in this matter. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013