Got four wisdom teeth's pulled out. Feel spinning when wake up or go to bed.

i got four of my wisdom teeth pulled out, the dentist didnt day much but that they had to come out first were my top left and bottom left the week after were my top right and top right it has been a week and now every time i go to bed i feel like im spinning and when i wake up or get out of bed i feel the same way it only last for about 5 seconds im not sure why but i have heard that its from blood lost i have donated blood before but dizziness did not last a week
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013