Got fever after swimming. Blood test done. Looking for advice

Hi, I am 43; after swimming during the summer season I have got fever which was on medication but coming after 2-3 days of stoping the medicnes. I have done the Blood tests on doctors advise; have the following results mentioned as worrysome. RBC count 4.45; PCV/Haematocrit 39.2; ESR 47 Lipid prifle test has more negative reports as per doctor are S. Cholestrol - 242; s. Triglycerides - 241; S VLDL Cholestrol -48.2; Ratio of Cholestrol / HDL 5.4; kindly advice 
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012