Got cartilage on top of ear, cleaned with antiseptic liquid undiluted. Ears burning, skin fiery, raw, peeled. Solution?

I got my cartilage on the top of my ear yesterday and was using savlon antiseptic liquid to clean it (I used it last night before bed and this morning) my ears were burning and red after using it and my skin was fiery where ever the liquid had touched. I wondered why this was then discovered that its meant to be used diluted (which I wasn't doing- my mistake for not reading the instructions) however once I discovered this the liquid had already soaked in and dried up so I was unable to wash it away and for the whole day my ear has been burning, my skin looks raw and has peeled in one section and it feels quite loose. I'm nervous for what's going to happen and is there anything I can do to make it better? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013