Got anti HCV Eliza test done twice. Showing different values. What is the cut of value? Is it treatable?

hi, one year back i got anti HCV aliza test with cut off value 1.00 and patient value 104,
now recently i tested my self from another laboratory with result cut off value 0.2 and patient value 0.6 .
Question, 1. what is cutt off value & why cutt off value is different ,( i mean from one laboratory 1.00 and from another 0.2)
Question .2. anti HCV aliza is treatable or not, i mean will anti HCV become negative if any one wants to apply abroad,
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013