Got addicted to Clonazepam which was prescribed for anxiety, panic attack. Want to discontinue. Solution?

I had been continuing clonazepam for 3 years cause I got dependent on it.Without it I could not do do anything properly.I tried to get rid of it and did not take the medicine for long 6 months.But my normal life was hampered totally after leaving it. Anxiety ,panic attack everything surrounded me badly.Then I went back to clonazepam 1mg everyday for last 8 months.what should I do now?I can not do without clonazepam.On the otherhand it is not good for health.But I wanna live a healthy and normal life.I would like to mention first time my doctor gave me the drug for my anxiety.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012