Goosebumps on forearm, pinched nerve in vertebrae, neck pain. Blood test, hormonal test normal. Treatment?

Here and there I have gotten patches of goosebumps, but only on the left side of my body. Today it is only on my left forearm . They arise for apx 15-30 secs, then go away. 15-45 mins later I will have a recurrence. I have found some VERY mixed explanations for the cause. As a nursing student, none of them seemed quite accurate. I have had a full blood panel recently and hormone panel recently, all results well within the range of normal. Is there a logical explanation for this? My thought was a pinched nerve in the cervical vertebrae , as I have had mild, ongoing neck issues. So far, this theory has not been given as an explanation.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  126 Awaiting Answer