Going through miscarriage, taken Cytotec vaginally. Will this assure complete disposal of remnants?

Sorry, didn t realise this was a paying site - although still a great idea. Don t have a credit card to pay with, so not to worry, sorry for inconvenience. Hi Dr Lundi, Had a missed miscarriage at 7 weeks - now at 10 weeks. Waited as long as poss for natural bleed . Now due, at my OBgyn s recommendation, to take Cytotec vaginally - 1 tablet - this eve. If not passed the sac, repeat tomorrow eve. And same again Wednesday. I have a valium to take if needs be when contractions kick in and 1g paracetemol. I was feeling that this was a relatively safe route until I just collected the med at the pharmacy - she was nothing short of alarming in the way she dealt with me. Can you pls offer any reassurement? Miscarriage is stressful enough with added stress about the meds. Many thanks. CW
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer