Going on holiday, took norethisterone, going again, advised to take norethisterone with a small gap between holidays, time shortage. What to do?

Hello, I went to my GP to get the Norethisterone tablet, So I would not have my period on my holidays. I had my first holiday last week, and I came back friday, and im going on holiday again tomorrow (monday) she told me to stop taking the tablet a few days before i came home on my first holiday so i could have a small period before my second holiday, in which i should start taking the tablets again. however, I have only just come on my period today. So i was wondering if i should take the tablet tomorrow as planned, or wait a couple of days and have a small period, even though i will be on holiday for those few days.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012