Glob like sticky vaginal discharge, have consistent cramps, painful sex, period with abnormal chunk. Help?

i just noticed a glob of red sticky rubber like substance vaginal discharge about an inch in diameter it didn t feel normal at all... never noticed it before. I had sex where the condom fell off about a month ago (condom was retrieved fyi) even during sex that time I had vaginal discharge and painful sex for awhie. did not notice any smells out of the ordinary but have been craping for 2 weeks, just started menstration today started out brown and now normal but found that abnormal chunk. Help!!!
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012