Given Saphris for 4 days. Had extreme withdrawal, extreme sensitive. Could this be side effect?

My wife was given Saphris for 4 days ending wed. When she came home, she had extreme withdrawals. Also today, 4 days later, she has extreme light sensitivity. She can barely see outside. Can this be an after-effect? Also, she took a drug test last night and came up positive for benzodiazepine , which seems close to safris. Does this stay in your system that long? Also, she is a diabetic. Please advise. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013