Give me some use full information about chronic heart disorder.

Hi there, My father aged 52 years has been suffering from breathing disorder and cough problem for the last 8 months. Due to which he is unable and unwilling to eat any food like rice, dal etc. He often complains of difficulty in gulping the food. Also, he is having problems like acute joint pains, headache , running nose etc. I got him treated in a reputed hospital at Vizag, India. Here he has been medicated with nebulizers, [Tab- Unicotin, Tab- Montair(10mg), Tab- Defcort, Tab- Pantoprazole with Domperidone, Seroflo Rotocaps etc.] for a week and was discharged. After a week, he again complained of the same symptoms and the problem is persistent till date. I cannot find him a sure and stable solution. Please provide me some useful information in this regard for which I ll remain ever thankful to the concerned. Thanking you. Yours faithfully, Pramod Pradhan
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011