Gilbert's syndrome, tests showed mild fatty increase in liver, partially distended gallbladder. What precautions should be taken?

Hi Dr. I have a problem with Gilbert syndrome . Recently went for health check up, its identified mild fatty increase in liver and partialy distended gallblader. ANd my bilirubin total is 2.03, indirect 1.60. Is this causing the any serious problem for my healt like increase jaundice . What is the treatment for the partially distended gallblader and what precatuions i need to take. Ihave headache also since 4 days. Thanks, Narasimhulu
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012