Giddiness, palpitations, occasional ear and sinus pressure, tests showed swollen sinus. How can I cure it?

I am experiencing extreme room spins, coupled with palpatations, sometimes ear and sinus pressure and its getting far worse all the time. Stores seem to be the worst to set it off but it is increasing so much in frequency that anything and nothing can set it off. I had ear test, cat scan and blood work done mths ago to be told all they could see at the time was my sinuses showed a bit of swelling but may not be linked. I am getting so afraid as now i had an attack while driving the highway which forced me quickly to the shoulder of the hwy b4 the spinning went extreme. I am frusterated and terrified especially driving my small kids around etc... Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012