Getting white headed bumps, blood blisters. Leave a red scar. Suitable treatment for these?

Hi! I had great skin throughout my teen years. I am 22 and probably 5 months ago my skin began to raise along my jawline and eventually little bumps began appearing. Some of them turn to white heads, some look like blood blisters, and they all leave an awful red scar . I cannot figure out what is happening. I am using only natural stuff on my face. I was prescribed medicine from the E.R, they thought it may be folicilitis. Nothing is working. I am so in debt and could not afford to see a doctor. I just recently got on an insurance plan and hve an appointment with a dr. soon. While I have kind of gotten the acne under control, the marks are horrible and my skin texture seems like it will never be the same again. Another thing I would like to note is that my acne is almost always symmetrical.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013