Getting some discharge in period. Can I be pregnant. Had first baby

im 25 and trying to get pregnant. my husband has just started taking all kinds of medicine to increase his penis size and help build muscle mass and powder to gain. weight and more but I don t want to put it on cycle is has been regular every since we had our first baby. just this month my cycle has been doing really really crazy stuff. so can all of his medication plus unprotected sex 3-4 times a week b messing with my body?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
May 2013
Usually the size of genital organs won't influence the fertility.
The count and quality of the spermatozoa is more important.
Stress and strain and medicines can affect the hormonal levels and can alter the menstrual cycle.
So you once consult gynecologist and get examined to find out the cause for irregular periods.
After regularization of your periods you can track ovulation and plan intercourse around that time that will increase the possibility of pregnancy.

For more details you can ask me through: