Getting pricking sensation in eye after using new lens. Why is this happening?

I ve bought new lens as my old one was broken wel last nite after getting it i tried n again tody when i tried my eye hurts in the form of pricking sensation only in one eye the other eye with other lens is ok tel me wht is it also only one of the lens is causing pricking pain when tried in both the eyes it urgent pl reply at earliest got the lens checked for damage but its perfect acc to doc
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
put that lens in other eye if that also pricks then there is some problem in lense, may be brocken/foreign body..or problem in lens only..if it doesn'nt then fitting may be a problem..
thoroughly clean lenses, avoid big nails in the finger u r using to transfer the lenses..
all the best..
tell me r u feeling now?/